Happy New Year’s Eve everyone! Being that it’s also the eve of my anniversary and Thursday, I decided it would be appropriate to do a throwback of some of my favorite moments with my man over the past 10 years!
As I was going through some of these old photos, I realized how many places that we’ve got to explore. I cannot wait for many more years of traveling and adventure with this one! Here’s to our future baby! But first, let’s take it back real quick…
Sheep Lake, Washington
Roseau, DominicaBense, DominicaRiviera Maya, Mexico
San Francisco, California
Las Vegas, Nevada
she was fierce, she was strong, she wasn’t simple. she was crazy and sometimes she barely slept. she always had something to say. she had flaws and that was ok. and when she was down, she got right back up. she was a beast in her own way, but one idea described her best. she was unstoppable and took anything she wanted with a smile.
shop the look
top | similar bottoms | similar sunglasses | similar sandals | Reef
I’ve got some news. I mean, it’s kind of major news. As you know, New Year’s Day is just 3 days away. But what you may not know is, it’s also my husband and my wedding anniversary, and this our 10 year!
A celebration so wonderful calls for a new dress. After much hunting, both online and by foot, I finally committed to a dress for our date. I have no idea what we are doing, but I do know that I have a dress that I love!
What are your plans for this NYE? And what do you plan on wearing? Let me know in the comments below!
shop the look
dress | similar heels | similar necklace | similar
Happy Monday! I hope that everyone’s holiday weekend was smashing! Mine was really wonderful and I truly feel blessed.
We are finally on our final week of the year, and I’m much anticipating the year ahead. I’ve got some big plans and dreams for myself as well as my family, and I will be doing everything I can to make them happen!
One thing that I’m really looking forward to, is diving fully into my craft, that is of hair and fashion. So many things have my creative juices flowing that I find it hard to contain myself. Here are a few images that excite me for different reasons.
Let’s make this last week great! What are some of your goals for the new year?
Good morning lovelies! Can you believe Christmas is tomorrow?! I’m so excited! Having two little ones in our house certainly makes the holiday all the more magical.
Since my princesses are out of school for break, we are trying to make the most of our time together, and squeeze in all the beach days we possibly can before we’re back to the daily grind. I was hoping to spend time at Kailua Beach because it’s one of our favorites, but the President and his family are here for the holidays, and I haven’t wanted to risk getting stuck in traffic because of road closures for their commuting. I could monitor it online, but that has just been effort that I haven’t felt like putting forth! Ha! Lucky for us, we have a beach that’s 2 miles from our house, and that’s precisely where you’ll find us.
I hope everyone has a fab Christmas Eve!
shop the look
bikini top | Victoria’s Secret (similar) high-waist bottoms | American Apparel (sold out) (similar, similar) sunglasses | similar
God is up to something. There is a reason why you went through what you went through. Trust the process. He’s got you.
shop the look
top | Zara pants | similar loafers | Mossimo lip color | Bite Beauty Matte Créme Lip Crayon in Fraise
‘Twas the Monday before Christmas
And all through the land
Every nail was polished
On each ladies’ hand.
Happy Monday lovelies! If you haven’t already decked your claws for the holidays, here’s a little inspo for you. Hope you like it!
Happy Friday! Can you believe that Christmas is just one week away?! Hopefully you have all of your shopping done, but in case you don’t, I have my December beauty faves for you just in the nick of time. These are great gifts to give or to treat yourself with!
- OPI Coca -Cola Red. This has got to be one of my favorite reds ever. It’s a very true red, so you’ll be sure to be merry and bright. Not to mention, it matches Santa Baby’s suit!
- Youngblood Outrageous Lashes Mineral Lengthening Mascara. Usually when it comes to my mascara picks, more is always more. I love crazy exaggerated lashes, but this mascara brings a little something different. It looks truly natural while giving your lashes fullness, length, and definition. If this is what you want, that is what you’ll get with this product!
- AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream. Are your hands dry and haggard? Mine get that way being in the water all the time. Between shampooing heads and washing dishes, they don’t seem to stand a chance. That was until I discovered this lotion. Your hand will feel like pure satin! Try it. Trust me.
- MAC ‘Mineralize’ Skinfinish. Need the perfect bronzy glow for a holiday party or a night out? Here you go. Now go dazzle ’em.
- MATRIX Oil Wonders Amazonian Murumuru Oil. I use this oil in my hair almost daily. It doesn’t weigh it down and it gives beautiful shine, all while softening my locks. The smell is to die for too! If you need to tame your mane and receive conditioning benefits while your at it, give this a go.
OPI Coca-Cola Red
Youngblood Outrageous Lashes Mineral Lengthening Mascara
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream
MAC ‘Mineralize’ Skinfinish
MATRIX Oil Wonders Amazonian Murumuru Oil